Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a brand and a business is born!



So, I have long wanted to start a business that I could accomplish while at home with my new little girl. And more importantly, it could not be a pyramid type set up... ( though those are great... simply not for me). It had to be something that I felt confident in, loved, was experienced in. Following numerous requests from friends to assist with registering, finding doctors etc. I found my business. Baby and pregnancy consultant!

Then to my delight, following the birth of my supposed unique brainchild.... BRAVO premiered a new show "Pregnant in Heals". Brilliant!!!! Not only was this show displaying an amazing business woman to admire, she doing exactly what I wanted. Best yet... it was a proven successful model!

I am here today, finalizing all the last details so I can be of the best service to all of my clients. Reading tons of books, magazines, (yes there are still some out there that I didn't read while pregnant =D ) and working out all the final detail work. This has been a labor of love and I am so excited to share my information, experience, enthusiasm and encouragement for all the new moms.

So cheers to you new moms! (with sparkling wine only of course) I cant wait to meet you, swap stories, and share some of the knowledge I acquired along the way.

belly xoxo's,


danette

No comments:

Post a Comment